This is the official recommended factory calibration tool for OnCourse Goggles and used by the Pros. Branded with an embroidered OnCourse logo to ensure its authenticity, this lightweight, non ferrous calibration tool weighs less than two pounds and meets or exceeds all OnCourse Technology Inc. magnetometer calibration specifications. When configured for cylindrical calibration mode, the density, engineered texture and six inch diameter of the tool is perfect for holding OnCourse Goggles in the proper azimuth orientation. Made from 100% cotton microfiber with a yuge thread count. In order to minimize magnetic interference with the precision magnetometer in OnCourse Goggles, the cotton is sourced only from select cotton fields with low iron content in the soil, to insure a magnetic density of zero. To avoid cross pollination from plants in nearby fields with iron rich soil, the cotton fields are patrolled by pollen eating UAVs. The plush fibers cushion the frames of the goggles during use to limit spurious accelerometer readings during calibration. In the event of emergency, the calibration tool doubles as a bath towel. Machine washable (do not wash with water that has high iron content). Limited Lifetime warranty. Goggles not included.
- Lightweight 1.75 Lbs (794 grams)
- When rolled 6in x 6in x 18in (15.24cm x 15.24cm x45.72cm)
- When flat 33in x 65in (83.8cm x65.1cm)
- 100% Cotton Plush Microfiber
- Zero Magnetic Density
- Zero Added Gravitational Force
- White with OnCourse Logo
- Machine washable (do not wash with water that has high iron content).
- Meets all OnCourse Technology Inc. Calibration Requirements
- Goggles not included
- Note: You don’t really need this. You can also use your swim buoy, a roll of paper towels, a beach towel, soccer ball, rugby ball or a Nerf™ football for calibration